The monobloc combines in a single solution the functions of washing and drying the outer surface of full bottles.
Direction of work :
- schedule, bottle entry on the left and exit on the right.
Composition of the monobloc :
- A section for washing the outer surface of full bottles. The bottle is selected by a star placed in the washing assembly where a double brush acts on the body of the bottle and the bottom.
- A drying section characterized by a jet of air heated to about 40/43°C, drying on the cork and, in a transverse way with the help of 3 blowing blades, on the bottle in rotation phase.
Independent machine with :
- Traction motor and transmission
- Stainless steel conveyor with adjustable sides
- Acetylic resin bottle advancing chain.
- Machine made of stainless steel 304
- High-strength food-grade plastics
Adjustable output with speed variator up to 1,000 bottles per hour depending on environmental conditions and bottle size.
- CE standards
- Certification of conformity
- User’s manual