The monobloc combines in a single solution the functions of washing and drying the outer surface of full bottles.
Work direction: schedule, entry on the left and exit on the right
Composition of the monobloc :
- A section for washing the outer surface of full bottles. The bottle is selected and then introduced into the washing system where a double brush acts on the body of the bottle and on the bottom.
- A drying section characterized by a jet of air heated to about 40/43°C, drying on the cork and, in a transversal way, on the rotating bottle.
Independent machine with :
- Traction motor and transmission
- Stainless steel conveyor with adjustable sides
- Acetylic resin bottle feeding chain
- Machine made of stainless steel 304
- High-strength food-grade plastics
Output adjustable by electronic speed variator up to 2,000 bottles per hour depending on environmental conditions and bottle size.
- CE standards
- Certification of conformity
- User’s manual